Claremore Lake Park was developed in 1929 with the completion of the dam. Prior to 1929, this area was farm land and large rock bluffs with Dog Creek running through it. Dog Creek travels from the north and is the main feeder creek for the Lake. Located on 1200 acres off of East Blue Starr Drive, this is the perfect place for relaxation for the whole family.
Take North Lynn Riggs Boulevard (Highway 66) to Blue Starr Drive. Travel east on Blue Starr Drive approximately 2 miles. Turn left into the entrance near the Water Treatment Plant.